Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Week in the Life :: Sunday


And here's how Sunday has gone so far...

Here's my Sunday title photo... we went to see HP7 pt2 today - it was immense!

Breakfast for the rosy cheeked bubba...

I couldn't resist buying him All Blacks nappies....(not long to go until the Rugby World Cup starts)

Playing with the pompoms...

Breakfast al-fresco for the puppydog this morning because he had muddy paws...

It was a lovely sunny Sunday in Palmy...

Baby went to friends from coffee group whilst me and G went to the movies. He had a great time and was so exhausted from all the playing and mischief that he fell asleep within minutes of being in the car home (still only slept for 40 mins though...crazy baby!)

Footie kit on the line...

Late afternoon tag-pulling and puppy annoying playing...

Roast chicken for Sunday dinner...yum!

It's funny because I feel I kept the momentum for this project going pretty well through the week but I am so glad today is the final day. I've struggled with remembering to lift the camera and jot down the notes today which is a sure-fire sign that I'm not as enthused as I was earlier in the week.

But I am excited about seeing how it all comes together in an album. I hope to share more on that soon. In the meantime we should be back to more regular posts this coming week.

You can see all of my Week in the Life posts here and you can find out more about this project over at Ali Edwards site.

Happy Sunday everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...