Friday, July 29, 2011

A Week in the Life :: Friday


In some ways the week has flown, in others it feels like it took a while to get to the weekend!
As part of a week in the life, here's how Friday has looked for us...

Sleepy bubba....

Whenever I sit on the floor, I have instant company...

Heading out on the country road to coffee group...

Back home from coffee group and playing in the living room...

Supermarket shopping. G met us there and we all headed home. I also saw some old friends that I haven't seen for AGES...like, before I was even pregnant AGES. That's a long time in Palmy!

Cuddles with daddy...

And then came the second burst of energy so playing with Daddy and Rhett...

Baby in bed, I had a lovely bath and read a magazine and then sat down with a wee drink (Malibu and Diet Coke - still an Essex girl at heart!) and some snacks...

The weekend is set to be quite busy - here's hoping I can keep up with the picture and note taking!
Sorry this post is lacking in words but my bed is calling my name :-)
Have a lovely weekend folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...