Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Week in the Life :: Thursday


Woo-hoo, I'm officially over halfway in Week in the Life! Here's how Thursday has looked so far...

Running late so took toast and a lemsip in the car... 

G driving after we dropped baby off with the childminder...

I got some work pics today. Here I am at Desk 1...

And here's Desk 2 :-)

Home with baby and I got a load of washing on. I swear I'm not being paid for product placement!

Playing with bubbles, he LOVES it!

Pizza for dinner - naughty...

I redeemed myself by cleaning up the kitchen and washing up though...

Bathtime for baby before bed...

The good news is I'm feeling better today. Still planning on another early night though. 
Hope you are all having a fabulous week :-)

1 comment:

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...