Monday, August 1, 2011

Scrapbooking: Saturday Morning Snapshots

Happy August! There are lots of birthdays of special people this month: my nan, my brother and my baby boy so I'm looking forward to this month :-)

I got this page scrapped before the Week in the Life project started but just getting around to sharing it now.
These are my 1st 2 test shots with the Instax camera. I purposely took photos of our little family so I could use them in a scrapbook page (even if they were terrible!)
I enjoyed putting this page together. I used some old patterned paper in purple (bringing through the colour of the wall and my top in the photos) and found lots of lovely embellishments to use...


Some buttons, more butterflies (still not fed-up with them!), some 7gypsies stickers, a little metal camera charm and the date sticker is from a recent purchase - some date tags from Elle's Studio. The title is a mix of tiny alphas (2 different kinds) and some fun letter stickers a friend sent me. The silver background is a hambly transparency.

Here's the full page...

1 comment:

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...