Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 21st August

It's been an up and down couple of days...
Yesterday morning a former colleague of mine lost her battle with cancer. She's left behind a husband and 2 boys. She is an inspiration because she really was a fighter and I know she will be missed by a lot of people.
And yesterday evening I heard that some friends of mine got engaged. I am so very happy for them and I know that my lovely friend K has been wishing and hoping for this to happen for a wee while now so it's fantastic news.
So this weekend has been quite a thoughtful one. And I think I might have a lot to ponder for a while now. Big life changes for those people around me always make me think more about the direction of my life and where my journey is taking me.
Anyway, I still have a few links to share this week. Things I've stumbled upon over the last week that I think are fab and think some other people might like too...

I adore these crochet boots and think I may have to think about making something similar to keep my toes warm next winter...

I also came across this poncho which I have fallen in love with and wonder how long it would take me to make...

 The week isn't complete without some lovely freebie printables. These ones would make great journalling cards on a scrapbook layout or minibook.

I've seen lots of lovely sock monkey's across the blogosphere recently (which reminded me I want to make one!) and then spotted this tutorial for making a sock owl...

And finally, given I've had a few positive comments about my thank you cards this week, I'm sure a lot of people will agree with this...
Note: I've linked to the pins of all of these items on Pinterest. If you'd like to visit the original source for these items you just need to click on the link at the top right of the image on Pinterest. I hope this makes sense :-)

1 comment:

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...