Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 14th August


I got a few comments on last week's link-sharing post so thought I'd have another go :-)
Most items found via Pinterest and Kiwi Mummy Blogs.

First up, I'm always looking for more uses for the baby food jars I have stashed in the cupboard. I love the idea of turning them into snowglobes!


I'm looking forward to trying Megan at MouseHouse's Foccacia Bread recipe. It looks yummy!


Yes, I'm crazy enough to already be thinking ahead to Christmas. I love the simplicity of these pinecones as Christmas trees. Aren't they cute?


How cute are these little critters - made from toilet paper tubes. I always wonder what I can make with them and now I might just have to try this...


I really need to buy some sandpaper so I can try drawing on it with crayons and transferring the image to clothes! See the tutorial here.


Feel free to link up any other cool stuff you've found this week in the comments :-)
Have a great week everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...