Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrapbooking: Document 2011: July

I finally got my July pages completed for Document 2011 over the weekend. I had the photos sat on my desk ready to go but I focused on getting my Week in the Life album done before I did these pages.
I ended up working on them around baby's naps. They are pretty simple in design and there's a lot of blanked out faces as baby was so sociable this month!


My pocket pages feature some making, some crafts and other mini stories from the month...


And the main page for the month is about the joint 1st birthday party we had with coffee group. We got lots of great photos so I decided to print 7 of them (4 to a 4x6 print) and get them all on a page. I used Shimelle's Grid It Up challenge as inspiration for making this page :-)

You can see all of my Document 2011 pages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...