Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 28th August

Wow, I can't believe we are at Sunday again already. The weeks are flying at the moment. I've not had much time to pin things this week but I still have a couple of cute things to share with you :-)


First up is a genius idea! Remember the friendship bracelets I was making a while back? I never thought to use a clip board to keep them in place! Such an awesome idea. I might make up some clipboard and friendship bracelet making kits up for Christmas presents for my nieces.


These kind cards could be an awesome thing for RAK day. I've printed some out to cut up and keep in my purse. They'd also make great sentiments on cards I think.


And next is this lovely printable which could be great for teachers and parents alike. I especially love the rainbow colours. 


Wishing you all a wonderful week :-)

You can see all my sharing on Sunday posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...