Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 :: my favourite blog posts

I've trawled through the Mummy Adventures 2012 archives and collated a list of my favourite blog posts from this year. I tried to pick 1 favourite post from each month like I did last year. But for most months I couldn't pick just one so there's a couple for each month. Here goes...

:: JANUARY ::

 


and

:: FEBRUARY ::

 

   

 


:: MARCH ::



:: APRIL ::


:: SEPTEMBER ::




It's been fun looking back at what I blogged about this year :-)
Many thanks to everyone that visits, reads and comments on my blog. I really appreciate it. 
And now I need to have a think about what direction my blog will take me in next year...

:: Wishing you all a magical 2013 ::

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful busy year! You have done some pretty major things! All the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...