Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Cracker Swap Linky


After my desperate plea for people to join me in a Christmas Cracker Swap we ended up with 10 people swapping! Thanks everyone for signing up!

Here are the lovely people who signed up in their swapping pairs...

Alice (no blog) and Angela (no blog)

I have set up a linky on this blog post so that swappers can link to their blog posts or uploaded images showing what they sent and received. Watch this space to see some creative crackers coming soon :-)




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting up the Christmas Cracker Swap, Katie! I am glad that I came across your blog. This was the first one I ever made so next year's crackers will be even better :) Hope you have a lovely holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun! Thanks for organising it all Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get in contact with Lisa as my cracker never arrived - I did get an e- mail before Christmas saying that she had to pop down to Queenstown which was un- planned and my cracker should arrive after Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...