Monday, December 10, 2012

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap :: What I Received


This is the 3rd year I've taken part in the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap hosted by Dione at Sew Funky.
You can see what I sent and received in 2010 here and here and what I sent and received in 2011 here and here.

This year I was in a group of 6 (including myself). Here are the 5 ornaments I have received from my swap group...

This cute little tree came from Dione (the organiser of the swap)

This lovely purple flower came from Jocelyn.

This cute-as washi tape and bakers twine bunting (that's 3 of my favourite things all together in 1 ornament!) was made by Anjuli.

Next up arrived this wee stocking from Kerrie (no blog).

And my final ornament is this lovely owl and star hanging clay ornament from Jenny (no blog). And how cute is the tag that came with it?!

Thanks ladies for an awesome swap! I hope you like what I sent you. You can see the ornaments I made and sent here :-)



1 comment:

  1. Lovely ornaments - I'm enjoying the Christmas swaps too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...