Saturday, December 8, 2012

Photo a Day :: November

It's hard to believe we are now in the final month of 2012. 
And that all going well (i.e. taking a photo every day this month) I will only be missing 18 photos for the whole year...11 for the 1st days in January when I hadn't yet been inducted into the world of iPhone and 7 days across July/August when I had to send my iPhone to get fixed/replaced.
What an awesome representation of the year! 
I really would recommend this kind of thing to anyone - take at least 1 photo each day and collect them in mosaics. It's great to flick through them and remember little things that have happened through the year!

Here's how my November mosaics look...




You can see all of my photo-a-day mosaics here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...