Monday, November 1, 2010

Scrapbooking: Sweet Dreams


Yay - $6 in my scrapbooking money to be spent fund!

I'm pleased with this layout - it was lots of fun mixing and matching lots of embellishments. I tried to bring out some of the colours from the photo and decided to go with the yellow of the background and blue of his coat. Hopefully the red on his top isn't too overpowering.
I didn't have an S in the green glittery alphabet stickers but really wanted to use them so cut up an & (ampasands) into an S! The big flower (and 2 little ones) were cut up from wrapping paper which I loved (and I've used the same flowers on a couple of cards I've made recently as well).
And the clouds under the 'dream big' and 'baby' stickers was an offcut of a photo.

And such a gorgeous photo - I'm glad to have it showcased on a page for my baby album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...