Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap...sneak peek!

I'm taking part in the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap this year and it was really hard trying to decide what to make. In the end I realised I am not a good sewmistress so I should stick to what I know. 
So my ornaments have something of a scrapbooking theme. My prototype is made and perched in my lounge to admire and I just need to make a few finishing touches to the 5 I need to post.



All going well I should get them posted by the start of next week and then I'll post some pictures of the finished items. 
I can't wait to receive some back in the mail as well.


I love the idea of swaps and have seen lots of mentions of swaps around blog-land. I think it would be great to organise something...might have a think about this and see if anyone fancies it in the new year. I'm thinking of light and small things so that international post would not cost too much. Maybe something to do with celebrating the seasons...handmade and only using what you already have on hand. Anyone have any ideas? Or if you might be interested leave me a comment and I might give it some more serious thought :-)

2 comments:

  1. Was so flattered that you like my wee reindeer. Would love to do an extra unofficial swap (although the antlers may have to be a different colour!) Just send me an email and we'll arrange it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea, will have to have a think :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...