Friday, November 19, 2010

Airports: Hellos and Goodbyes

I just had to share this video. I think it's awesome.

I have a love/hate relationship with airports if I'm honest.
I love arriving and meeting people but hate leaving and saying goodbye to people.
I'm sure it's the same for a lot of people.
I've spent a fair bit of time at airports saying goodbye and not knowing when I would see people (i.e. family and friends) again but on the other side of the coin I've had some amazing reunions at airports.

I remember waiting at Palmy airport for a work flight and a family came in with their guitar and a banner and sang Dave Dobyn's Welcome Home to their family members arriving off the plane. That was a tear jerker - let me tell you!

As part of my job I used to have to meet people at airports and see them off. It was always a struggle not letting my emotions show because the memories of all my personal goodbyes and greetings always play on my mind.

This video even brought a tear to my eye... what a sook I am!

Enjoy...

1 comment:

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...