Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap...ornaments 2 and 3

I was lucky enough to receive two of my ornaments from the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap in the post today :-)

First up a pretty blue felt heart with pink buttons - these were our wedding colours so it's safe to say I love them! This was made by Hannah who is 12 years old.


Next up was a parcel from Sheree at Raven Moon Magic. I ooh'd and aah'd over the pretty wrapping and managed to click a quick photo before opening the parcel...


And inside was this lovely Pohutakawa tree complete with lots of red glitter and a real life twig as the trunk of the tree! I love glitter, Christmas wouldn't be the same without it :-)


Lovely ornaments so far :-) 4 more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...