Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Christmas Challenge :: My List


Here's my list of what I'd like to get done in November as part of the Christmas Challenge:


  1. Design and make Christmas cards to send out
  2. Write a Christmas newsletter (including photos)
  3. Design and order calendars featuring baby for family
  4. Make Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap ornaments plus an extra one for me
  5. Make a crochet bag for a friend
  6. Applique a t-shirt for baby
  7. Crochet a cushion cover for my Mum
  8. Turn 2 x cigar tins into mini-albums


I'm sure there are more things but that is as far as I've got and is probably enough to be going on with for now :-)

I'm not sure if I'll post updates on here as well as the Christmas Challenge blog. I don't want to spoil any surprises so may just post updates on there if I'm showing photos.

2 comments:

  1. What a great list!
    I didn't even think of Christmas cards. I was wanting to making some with a nice photo of my kids. I always imagine getting a magical photo of all three kids looking good - but it never happens. One is always looking away, being grumpy, or smiling funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list, I have one the size of my arm!!! lol, the mini tins sound fun

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...