Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 4th September

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there. We've had a lovely day - I made Scotch Pancakes for breakfast and then we headed down to the park to see the ducks, go on the slide, swings and seesaw and a certain someone practiced his toddling :-)

And onto some linkies to share with you on this lovely Spring Sunday...


First up - I HAD to pin these when I saw them on Pinterest - Cream Egg cupcakes - yummy. Might have to have a go at these or something similar at Easter... 

Given how popular moustaches are these days I thought these were worth pinning. I just need to work out how to use them in a project. I'm thinking some manly cards :-)


This is something I found via Kiwi Mummy Blogs...The Golden Adventures of a Very Dark Horse is using old beach towels to make some awesome things. I especially love the first project - a jandal door mat!

And yes I am still collecting Christmas ideas. I'd never seen anything like this before but think it's a great idea. Upturned ice-cream cones decorated to look like Christmas trees!

Have a lovely week everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...