Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrapbooking: Document 2011: August

Firstly - apologies for the bad photos - not quite sure what happened. My Scrapbook albums are now in a baby-locked cabinet so I'm sticking with these rather than having to get past the lock, dig out the pages and re-photograph!
Here are my August pages for Document 2011...

The calendar page is very simple this month. I seem to be having less photos I want to include each month as the months roll by.

The first of the pocket pages (with some faces/names blanked out for privacy) include baby's birthday celebrations, baking, snow, better weather, things I've made and the handout from a funeral we attended for a lady I used to work with...

The second pocket pages features me and baby, baby's new table set, a summary mini-page with a couple of photos, baking class, a work football match that hubby was involved with and more photos from the baking class...

My main page for August is all about baby turning 1. I used my big square punch to get the photos all the same size and tried to get all my background colours to match.

That's another month done and dusted! You can see all of my Document 2011 pages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...