Now that Winter is behind us here's the last of my seasons lists.
Looking back at my Autumn list - a lot of those things apply to winter as well but I've tried to include new things on this list as well.
Hopefully I'll get the chance to add a couple of items to each list as the seasons roll around again.
A work-in-progress list of the things I love about Winter...
- cosying up in front of the fire
- slow cooker meals
- an excuse to light candles and put the fairy lights on
- gorgeous hand knitted jumpers for the baby
- my Winter blocks
- hot chocolate
- my baby boy's birthday
- snow! (this year at least!)
- celebrating winter solstice
- cosying up on the couch with my latest crochet project
- watching the daffs and tulips emerge and waiting for Spring to see them flower
- feeding the birds and seeing a lot more of them when there's no leaves on the trees
- the camelia bushes flowering
- having an excuse not to mow the lawns and not having so many weeds that need pulling!
- brisk winter walks on cold but sunny days