Friday, September 2, 2011

RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) Day :: summary



So here's a quick summary of what I got up to yesterday for RAK day...

I bought 2 bunches of daffodils and gave one to my boss and one to our Porse lady...

Husband took some chocolate bars to work to hand out and I took lollies in for workmates....

I made blueberry muffins and paper-plated some up for the Porse lady and her kids (minus lollies) and for my office (with lollies) plus husband took a big tub of them in to his work...

And don't forget the notelets/chocolate giveaway on the blog - I'll probably leave it open until Sunday so feel free to leave a comment on the post to be in with a chance of winning :-)

And the RAKs don't stop here - I am going to make more of an effort to do things like this regularly.

And with all the RAK day excitement I didn't mention how happy I am that SPRING IS HERE! I was very pleased to see a mama duck and her teeny tiny ducklings on my drive to work yesterday plus the daffs in my front garden are flowering too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...