Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scrapbooking: Document 2012: June

With life being so busy lately I have only just got around to finishing my last June page for my Document 2012 album. I'd got the other 3 done straight after my May pages were complete but then all my craft stuff got packed up ready for our house going on the market and the open homes.
I have kept a few things close at hand (but "tidied" away) so I can try and keep up to date with this album until we move.

Here are my June pages:
My first pocket page features my usual Project 365 mosaics, some photos and journalling about the Diamond Jubilee, a magician we went to see, some miscellaneous stuff like the handmade heart swap and reading the 50 shades trilogy. The bottom row all feature hubby's birthday including the crochet Yoda I made him, the White Chocolate birthday cake with raspberry sauce and opening presents with Mr Mischief.

Mr Mischief's page features him at 22 months. Love these photos of him!

My feature page is all about our Kiwiana Afternoon Tea Party.

The top row of my 2nd pocket page is all about our citizenship ceremony. Also featured is a photo of Mr Mischief and one of his buddies, the ice rink we had in Palmy for a while, camping out on the floor of the lounge when our sofas were cleaned, swimming lesson and how cold it was (that's ice from the bird bath hubby is holding!)

And that's half of 2012 documented! Wow, so glad to have these pages done - especially now we will be saying goodbye to Palmy and headed to Wellington. It will be a great way to look back on our time in Palmy!

July photos have been selected and printed - now I just need to sit and get the pages make. I am hoping they will be done by the end of August!

If you'd like to see more of my Document 2012 pages you can see them all here. And I also shared how documenting on a monthly basis works for me here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...