Monday, August 20, 2012

Photo a Day : : July

Aaaah! I have realised I never posted my July mosaics for photo-a-day. Ooops! I know exactly what happened. My phone got poorly and had to be sent back. I posted it off on 30th July and got it back a week later. And that's how I managed to miss posting my mosaics.
It also means I am missing a couple of photos in my July mosaics (and the first 5 days of August too). It can't be helped so I am not going to stress over it. I have been back at it since my phone got home and the blank spaces will be a reminder of my time spent without my phone (I feel pretty daft saying I didn't handle it well at all - how crazy it is that I am addicted to my phone!)



You can see all of my photo-a-day mosaics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...