Monday, June 13, 2011

Tea Towel Swap: What I Sent

I thought I'd share what I sent to my swap partner in the tea towel swap hosted by Leonie at Kiwi at Heart. I sent it over a week ago now so it should have been received by now :-)
There are so many lovely tea towels to chose from (and some hideous ones too!) and it was tough to decide. In the end I bought one that I would like to receive myself. I hope my swap partner likes pink! The teatowel is pink gingham and has a lovely crochet lace edging. As an extra treat I bought some cute butterfly printed tissues to pop in the parcel... 
 And here's my parcel all wrapped up with a little card I made to accompany it.
I'm not sure if my swap partner has a blog but Deb (from Wellington) - if you're reading this - I really hope you like your teatowel :-)

4 comments:

  1. lovely! i've got that tea towel in green, love the crochet edging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh it's beautiful, my swapee received hers today i was so excited to hear she loved it...just waiting on my snail mail now (love snail mail!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you !! I have recived it and I did love it. Haven't had the heart to dirty it yet. I have snail mailed mine, I used the challenge to enspire me to get the sewing machine out. I hope you like it ..... Sorry I do not have a blog .... yet. But blogs like yours are so inspiring.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! It is beautifully wrapped too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...