Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scrapbooking: Document 2011: May

Lots of scrapbooking posts this week (well 2!) - that's what happens after a long weekend :-)
I managed to get my May pages completed for Document 2011.
Here's my envelope/calendar page featuring a beautiful sunset photo I took from our back garden...

Busy pocket pages this month. I swapped pocket style this month as only have a 10 pack of the other kind (6 lots of 4 x 6 landscape on each side) and can't find them anywhere in NZ. My local scrapbook shop were selling these ones individually though so I got 2 to make my pocket pages up to 12 (one for each month)...


I used my new silver washi tape for journalling strips. I thought it best to paint over all the passport details! I can't believe my baby has his first passport - crazy. And soon he'll probably have 2 because we got a British one so he travels on the same type as us but will probably apply for a kiwi one too!

And my main page this month isn't about one particular event - more a summary of all the things I made and baked because it was a busy month for that kind of thing!...

You can see all my Document 2011 pages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...