And then the Scrappin' Patch design team came up with a 'bossy' challenge this Queens Birthday weekend...they issued a set up instructions in the forum on Saturday - one instruction approx. each hour. You could choose to do the layout as each instruction was issued or wait until they were all released and then do your layout.
I was too chicken to do each step before knowing the next one so jotted each one down and then sat down and did the layout on Sunday night.
I'm really pleased with how it's turned out...
And here are some of the details close up...a stamped image and 3 stickers...
And add 3 tags, 3 circles and 3 stars...
I have been looking at everyone's take on this challenge in the forum and it's amazing how different all the layouts look. I am even thinking about having another go with the same instructions to see how different I can make a second layout.
Here are the instructions if you fancy having a go...
1) Choose a 4 by 6 photo (can be landscape or portrait) and select a matching 12 by 12 piece of cardstock
2) Add a diecut
3) Choose 5 different patterned papers to match with the following sizes... 9.5 x 5.5", 1 x 11.5", 4.5 x 7", 0.5 x 11" and 2 x 2.5"
4) Add 3 circles, 3 tags and 3 stars (any sizes)
5) Add a stamped image
6) Add a ribbon, 3 stickers and 2 staples
7) Use 2 different coloured alphas for your title
8) Add a journal element or journal on an existing element
If you do have a go have fun and leave me a link so I can see what you come up with!