Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tea Towel Swap: What I Received


Last week I was very excited to see a parcel in my postbox. I LOVE getting parcels :-) The parcel was from Deb - my partner in the tea towel swap hosted by Leonie and Kiwi at Heart. 
I don't know how I managed it but I realised what it was before opening it so took the time to grab the camera before ripping it open!
I opened the parcel bag to discover this lovely card and parcel...


The brown paper bag has the 'Little Girls' poem on it - how cute! I carefully opened the brown paper bag to unveil my goodies. Deb found a hand-stitched but damaged cushion when op shopping and re-purposed the lovely stitched flowers by sewing them to a red and white tea-towel. The flowers are so pretty. I'm not sure I can bring myself to actually use the teatowel - it may just have to be for display only! As well as the teatowel Deb also included a lovely little red date/notebook and some moisterising lotion.


I love receiving my parcel and definitely need to think about participating in more swaps.
You can see what I sent to Deb here. And Deb has commented to say she loved her parcel too which is awesome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...