Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Around here lately {February}

Happy Leap Day. 
I am going to make a wish today - a once-every-4-years type wish. 
It feels like a special day. One of those days you can celebrate without it being an over-advertised holiday. It will be pretty low-key celebrations but we will celebrate somehow :-)











Since I've had my new phone I've been snapping photos every day. I'm finding it's much easier to capture every day moments when there's a decent camera on my phone and I don't have to find the "big" camera and by the time I've done that, I've missed the shot.
So I thought I'd share some of the snapshots with you...maybe I'll do this regularly if my over-enthusiastic picture taking continues :-)

2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog...pop over and collect it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Abi

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...