Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrapbooking: Rawr and other scrappy news :-)

Not quite sure how but I managed a wee bit of scrap time over the weekend. 
I had the photo printed ages ago. It was taken at Paradise Valley Springs in Rotorua late December and is very much one of my favourites. G and the boy looking happy :-) We saw the lions and kept saying 'What noise do lions make?' 'Rawr' and at one point baby repeated the noise to our great delight!
I used some background paper that came free in a scrap magazine years ago and lots of little stickers and embellishments that have been kicking round a while...



And here's the full thing...


In other scrappy news I am the new newsletter editor for Scrappin' Patch. I've had lots of fun working with Adrienne (the owner) over the last week or so getting my 1st newsletter together and it's been sent out over the weekend with some great feedback received. If you're looking for some lovely scrapping inspiration I recommend signing up for the newsletter and definitely visiting the Scrappin' Patch website and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...