I got an award! Tartan Kiwi has passed on the Kreative Blogger Award to me. (Quite a while ago now but it's taken me a while to get this post together.) Thank you very much :-)
Here's what I need to do:
- Link to 10 blogs;
- Tell these bloggers about the award (I will do this very soon)
- Share 10 facts about yourself
So here are 10 blogs that I find really inspiring and read on a regular basis. It's really hard to pick just 10 by the way. There are some amazing bloggers out there. If you are looking for an awesome, inspiring read I recommend any of these:
- Tartan Kiwi (is that cheating because she gave me the award?! She does some awesome projects and is a fellow Brit living in NZ)
- Attic 24 (if you haven't been there go there NOW! Lucy is very inspiring and shares her crochet projects and her colourful day to day life)
- Little Tin Bird (more colourful crochet and day to day life - well worth a visit)
- Elise Blaha (scrapbooker and DIYer - her crafty wedding was awesome and her Etsy shop has some really cute stuff)
- [i] Love life (Kal is an amazing artist and a mother of 3 young girls - how does she do it all? I am also excited that one of her busrolls is winging it's way to me...)
- Julia Crossland (Julia is a British artist and I have a couple of her gorgeous prints. She's also running an ongoing project called Being Creative this year)
- Paisley Jade (A busy mum of 4 who still finds time to make some gorgeous crochet items and write some witty and heart-warming blog posts)
- Mouse House (Megan is super crafty and always has awesome projects to share. I love her recent posts about green cleaning and beauty products)
- Shimelle (amazing scrapbooker who runs amazing online classes like Journal Your Christmas)
- Rewarding Memories (Rachel is a scrapbooker, knitter and even does crochet and sewing - lots of creative inspiration on her blog and some cute bunnies too!)
And here are 10 Facts about Me:
- I was born in Essex, England, lived there until I was 18, moved to Glasgow, Scotland for 5 years and then moved to New Zealand in 2005. I have no immediate plans to live in another country at the moment.
- I hardly watch anything on television in 'real time'. I My Sky my favourite programmes and watch them whenever I get the chance and love fast-forwarding adverts!
- I have been known to speak in a terrible French accent when I get very drunk. I haven't been very drunk for a very, very long time.
- We are currently trying to sell our house and I have developed a fondess for tidy living and may try to continue once we move (if someone buys our house!). My mum will be very surprised at this as she thinks there is no hope and I am destined to be messy forever!
- I am known to be a complete wuss among my family and friends so it came as a HUGE surprise to everyone (including myself) that I had a pain relief free birth last year.
- I am a hopeless romantic and love watching soppy chick flicks and reading mills and boon novels. At the end of good ones I always say "that was a lovely story".
- I love buying nice stationery and craft supplies but have a big problem actually using them - scared I will waste them. I'm trying to get over this and started using things up - helped by imposing a scrapbooking budget on myself.
- I love writing lists. I like using a highlighter to cross through things I have completed and my current highlighter of choice is purple.
- I couldn't imagine life without my camera. I take crazy amounts of photos and am currently trying a second year of taking a photo each day.
- This list has taken forever to write which is why it's taken me so long to post this. I'm not sure a list has ever taken me this long before.