Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrapbooking: Best People

My latest layout close-up...

And some more embellies - I just kept adding more and more until it was suitable adorned :-)

And here's the whole thing...

I'm trying to get some wedding layouts made as well as keeping up with the baby ones. I figure the Document 2011 pages are keeping me up to date with current goings-on so I may as well make other pages focusing on older events alongside those.
The journalling card has names written on it so I've blurred them out to be on the safe side. The photo features me, G (the husband), our best man, maid of honour and witness. They really were the best people to help us celebrate the day because they were all instrumental in either getting us together in the first place or keeping us together through the tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...