Friday, February 4, 2011

A Month of Love - Day 3 - Hubby home for lunch

Day 3 of my A Month of Love mini-book. 
I think most days I will end up posting pages the next day as by the time I get around to making them the lights no good for taking photos. It's still the 3rd of February on some parts of the world though!


Quite a simple page talking about G bringing home Subway for lunch. Lovely to see him in the middle of the day and also great to have a cookie :-)
I covered half the page with some mulberry paper, wrote my journalling on a tag and then stuck it down with some ric-rac either side and the date tag in the bottom corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...