Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Month of Love - Day 1 - Washi Tape

Here's the 1st entry to my A Month of Love mini-book


I recently bought some Washi Tape from Etsy (here) and it arrived in the mail today - all the way from Japan. So that's what today's love is! I decided to use the washi tape to decorate the page and then added a journalling spot (that I'd stamped the other day in preparation) and the date. I've left room in the top right corner for a photo of the tape but I might just leave it as it is.

I started playing with the tape straight away and decorated some baby food jars. I'm thinking about putting tea-lights in them (with the lids off obviously!) - the tape is transparent and I think the little candles will glow beautifully inside the tape covered jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...