Friday, February 11, 2011

Happenings

What's been happening around here lately...

: : We have a new friend. His name is Mr Sticky and he lives on the window (outside thankfully!) : :

: : Rhett decided to remove the eyes from his toy cow - mean old puppy : :

: : A half birthday photoshoot : :

: : Some more heart decorations for Valentines Day (from the same lovely shop that I got my Washi Tape) : :

: : I scored an iPod Touch for $10 (plus $5 p+p) from OffTheBacks Lucky loot : :

Hmmm what else?
: : There is much drooling, chewing and some grumpiness from the wee man - could this mean there may be some teeth on the way?! or is he just teasing me? : :
: : I'm still plodding away with A Month of Love - just not got any pages complete to post (hope to rectify that over the weekend) : :
: : I got a beauty treatment voucher from my lovely husband for Christmas and have the appointment booked for tomorrow - yay for some pamper time! : :
: : and I'm debating what heart shaped/themed things I can bake for G for Valentines without being too soppy. Tattie Scones perhaps? : :

Wishing you and yours a lovely weekend wherever you are and whatever you are doing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...