Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scrapbooking: Happy Boy

I am loving Sunday mornings at the moment.
Not only do we all hang out in bed for a while and be lazy (me, G and the baby) but then I also sneak off and get some scrapbooking done!
Sunday just gone I managed a layout plus a secret project (which I will post about in a couple of weeks once the recipient has it!). Here's the layout....


I had been saving this paper for something special and I thought a black and white photo was perfect as the paper is so busy. The photo is also an enlargement. I think its 6 by 8 or something like that. Harvey Norman had them half price a while ago so I ordered some photos bigger than the usual 6 by 4 so I could have a play with different sizes on layouts.
I'm really liking clustering lots of little embellishments together at the moment and finding different ones to mix and match. Here's a close-up of the detail....


And a close-up of the small text so you can read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...