Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paying It Forward


Tartan Kiwi over at Craft and Nappies has just posted about paying it forward and I'd love to join in and get to know some more of the blogging community.

So here goes...
"I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!"


Leave me a comment with a link to your post offering to Pay It Forward and the first 5 people to do that will get something handmade especially by moi! It may take me a little while but I promise you will get something this year!


Can't wait to see who decides to join in.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! You are my first victim. I'll have to get my thinking cap on now and decide what to make for you. Maybe it'll be something from my list of challenges, who knows...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...