Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Creative Space :: a few cards

I have been missing my craft supplies! I am slowly getting the unpacking done (it's quite a slow process with a 2 year old in tow!) and managed to find some of my crafty supplies over the weekend. So I got busy making some cards with some scraps and bits and pieces I could find. It's almost easier making cards with less supplies...it means I have to use what I have available :-)

So here are the few cards I have made this week...soon to be sent off for a very good cause...







Now I just need to get caught up with my Document 2012 album!

I'm linking up with Our Creative Spaces today. Why not head over and see what everyone else has been busy making this week?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards for a great cause - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thoroughly impressed with your scrapbooking creative skills!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...