Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sharing on Sunday - 2nd October


Wow, Sunday again already! And it's October which is one of my favourite months - I like the name of it, I like Spring (and Autumn which it used to fall in!) and it's my birthday month :-)

So onto some links to share with you. Looking over my recent pins there are lots of Christmassy ones at the moment. Apologies to those of you who like to ignore Christmas as long as possible but I am feeling very inspired for some ornament making this year!

First up is a tutorial over at Bugs and Fishes for Candy Cane ornaments - cute huh?

I loved this one when I saw it - a cheat sheet for drawing farm animals! I'm sure this will come in handy over the next few years when I am asked to draw things by baby boy :-)

And how fabulous are these FREE printables for baby's room - just lovely....

Lastly - one to make you smile. I am old enough to remember cassette tapes but it's crazy to think that my boy will have no idea what they are! My first tapes were Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan....ahhh, the memories :-)

Wishing you a lovely week :-)

2 comments:

  1. Im a recent lurker of your blog and had to LOL @ the cassette tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Stace and for reading my blog. I can't believe cassette tapes were so long ago now...time flies!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...