Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday awesomeness

It was my birthday last week and I was spoilt rotten! I thought I'd share some of the cool things I got :-)

From my baby boy I got a cookie jar with a photo of him on it and he filled it with Jaffa Cakes as well as giving me some jelly babies and a marzipan chocolate (all from the British food shop)...yummy!

From my mum I got some money, now I just need to decide what to spend it on! She has also posted a parcel but it hasn't arrived yet.

From Graeme's mum I got the new Cathy Kelly book and I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading it. I think I've read all of Cathy's books - with a lot of help from Graeme's mum who realised I liked then and has bought me quite a few of them for presents!


From Graeme's aunt, uncle and cousins I got a gorgeous oil burner type thing! It's in the shape of a woman holding a baby and you pour lavender oil in the little heart shape bowl and it soaks through the statue.




From my lovely husband I got 2 CD's - the Great NZ Songbook 2 and the soundtrack for The Boat that Rocked. He also got me some cute journals from http://www.gadanke.com/ - I've already started filling in the Something Silly/Something Serious one and can't wait to get started on the You are Loved which is a baby book. He also made me tiramisu which was DELICIOUS. (No photos of the tiramisu because it was scoffed too quickly!)

So there you have it. I am a very lucky lady that got lots of lovely presents :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for last week! so glad you were spoilt!! LOVE those journals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Widge :-) the journals are awesome - I recommend them. Easy to scribble a few things once baby goes to bed at night without being too overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...