Monday, October 18, 2010

The beginning

I've had the idea of forming a new blog running around in my head for a few months now.

I already have a blog but I've realised my life, my interests, my hobbies and my time is taken up by quite different things now in 2010 than it was in 2005 when the other blog was created.

In 2005 I moved from the UK to New Zealand. My time was taken up with researching NZ, travel plans, trying to sell my home, car and belongings, looking for a job and deciding where to settle.

In 2010 I spend my days trying to decipher what my baby's cries mean, changing nappies, feeding baby, baking, taking pictures of flowers and occassionally finding some time to be crafty.

So this is the new blog. I hope to use it to document my adventures as a mummy to the most gorgeous little boy. I'm hoping to share favourite recipes, crafty projects, things we use and love and daily happenings here in our home. I have lots of ideas for different posts so will start drafting them up during naptime (baby's, not mine!) and hope to post a couple of times each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...