Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fun with Instagram: Stickygrams


Do you like my Stickygrams? They are Instagram photos printed as magnets. I saw the idea for them here before I even had my phone but remembered how awesome they were and got some ordered once I had a collection of Instagrams I loved. 
You actually get 9 magnets to a sheet - it's $14.99US and includes international shipping. I got some double ups for presents which is why there are only 6 shown in the photo above.
One has been slighty chewed by a certain little someone but they are awesome - I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Very good idea. I just visited the website you wrote. And they are not so expensive. I ll buy for me for my family. Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...