Tuesday, January 3, 2012

JYC Update 5

Here's the latest lot of my Christmas Journal pages...

Boxing Day (hubby put the swing up in the garage for a practice run before we put it on the tree)...


On the 27th December we headed to the park and baby had a run...


Not much happening on the 28th so I took the opportunity to include details about the NZ Handmade Swap...


On the next day I added in an envelope to include lists of the presents we gave and received (reminder to self to get the lists typed up and printed to go in!)...


On the back of the envelope I thought I'd list our favourite presents...need to sit down with hubby to get his and also see if he agrees with me about what baby's favourite is...


On the 30th hubby's mum arrived for her visit so I included a picture of her with baby opening presents...


For the last day of the year I did a 2 page layout featuring a print-out of my 2011 ta da list...



And on the 1st of January we headed to the park and I got this AWESOME photo so had to include that!


That's where I'm up to and to be honest I'm feeling done now. I know some people take this right up to the 6th January but I think I'll be finishing sooner than that. We took the Christmas decorations down today so I'm feeling like I need to finish this book and get that put away too.
I've hole-punched the cards that me, hubby and baby gave each other and added those. 
I'm thinking about writing some highlights plus some reminders for next year and sticking those down as the last page.
Once I do get finished I'll probably add a picture of the finished album so you can see how fat it's gotten. I even had to upgrade my book-ring size because there are so many pages!
 I'm so glad I kept it simple and managed to keep the momentum going :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...