Monday, December 6, 2010

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap...the finished products :-)

My ornaments have been posted and should have all reached their recipients by now so I can finally share what I made here on the blog.

To begin with I thought I would make a felt tree ornament and even made a prototype. But whilst I think it's quite cute it's not exactly great standards of sewing! So that one is just for me and I moved onto Plan B instead.

I've seen quite a few little photo frame ornaments around this year and decided to have a go at making something along those lines. It fitted in well with my love of scrapbooking as well.

So here is what I came up with...


And here are the 5 ornaments I made for the swap plus the one I made for me (complete with cute baby photo!).


And we all know that the packaging of wee parcels can make it so much more exciting to receive them so I made envelopes (from hot pink card!) and hand drew borders on address labels. I wrapped the ornaments themselves in tissue paper and also included a little card and chocolate santa with each one.


I really hope my swap partners like them and find a lovely photo to put in theirs.

And once I've received all my ornaments I'll be sure to post a picture of them all together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...