I am excited to have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Stace at Sweet Water Stories. Thank you so much Stace :-)
If you haven't visited Sweet Water Stories (formally Waireka Crafts) head over there now. It's an inspiring blog sharing lots of awesome crafts and some fabulous Christmas ideas :-)
The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. 'Liebster' is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
So here are 5 awesome blogs that I'd like to share with you (it was so hard to pick just 5 - there are some fabulous bloggers out there!):
I've purposely not given you a description of each blog so you go visit to see what they are all about instead
:-)Also I'm gonna cheat just a little and give an honourable mention to Kiwi Mummy Blogs as I just noticed they have less than 200 followers but I'm guessing they have heaps more visitors than this every day. It's one of my first stops every day to catch up with what other Kiwi Mum's are up to all over the globe :-)
Thanks once again to Stace for the award :-)