Thursday, December 29, 2011

JYC Update 4

Here are my latest lot of Christmas Journal pages. 
I did an update on the 23rd of all my pages to that date but didn't get the chance to show the images here yet. I then did Christmas Eve and Christmas Day earlier this week.
I'm still writing notes each day and taking photos plus working out what else I want to include. The plan is to take this journal up to at least the New Year but I'll see how it goes.
G's Mum arrives for a visit tomorrow so hopefully with her here we will have lots of exciting things to include in the journal :-)

On the 16th we wrapped pressies and G built baby's trike to check it was all there :-)...


On the 17th I took this cute photo of the boy wearing antlers so that had to go in!...


The 18th was the day we made reindeer shortbread (see this post for more details)...


The next 2 pages feature the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap and what I made and what I received...



The baby's Porse book was updated with photos on the 20th so I took a photo of one of the festive ones...


Not much happened on the 21st so I included the photo about the Christmas Wrapping paper instead...


On the 22nd it was Summer Solstice and it seemed fitting to harvest some of our home-grown strawberries...


On the 23rd we met some friends at the park for a play plus G had a half day so I snuck off to the movies as an early present to myself :-)...


And onto Christmas Eve featuring a family shot, the dog wearing antlers, and the presents once Santa had "delivered" them...




Christmas Day features another 3 photos - the present reveal, opening presents in the tent and our visit down to the river...




So that's where I am up to so far. Sorry some of the photos are the wrong way round. I normally amend them if they upload wrong but it took a while to get this far so I'll leave them as they are for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...