Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life (Weeks 17 and 18)

 Time for another Project Life update...

Week 17 features a detox we did around ANZAC day, Mr Mischief being silly, some cakes, dens, a trip to the park and a summary of things that aren't featured in the photos

More park photos, G playing footie, my ANZAC poppy, some crochet bunting (you can read about it here at Deb's blog), some lovely library books and beautiful sunflowers

And here's the double spread.
 
Week 18: some lovely photos I took of Mr Mischief at the park at Seatoun, a parcel arriving from Nanny, doing puzzles with Daddy, saying hello to next doors cat and the blurred photo is a new workplace for me (I picked up some extra hours at the same company, different location)

The finished bunting before I sent it off, we took Mr Mischief for a ride on the train which he loved! We made him a superhero mask, some books I re-read (favourites from when I was a teenager) and the blank space is awaiting a photo from a Project Life crop! (Hopefully I will get a copy of the group photo - if not I took a photo of the view from the drive so can always add that!)

And here's the double spread.

The album is starting to look quite full. I was hoping to squeeze a years worth of photos in one album but may have to consider making it 2.

Click here to see all of my Project Life pages and I'll be back soon with more layouts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, Such lovely memories to keep forever!!! That's why I love scrapbooking so much!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...