Monday, March 25, 2013

We're in!


We found a new place to rent (while Mum was still here) and moved in at the beginning of last week.
We also handed in the keys to the old place towards the end of last week.
So far, the new place is good. 
The dog is happier because there's more of a garden to rummage in out back.
There's also a great deck at the front perfect for racing cars and chasing balls!
We are slowly unpacking boxes and arranging our space.
It feels right and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders since we decided to settle somewhere for Winter and not worry about finding a place to buy.

Today I printed lots of photos for my Project Life album to get that up to date so hopefully I'll have some pages to share soon.
And I have some crafty things planned in the near future for a variety of reasons (one being the Bloggers Connecting conference which is just two and a half weeks away - eeek!) so you may see a little bit more of me now :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie Glad you're settling down in your new home! Beautiful dog!!! Can't wait to see your new projects!!
    Happy Easter to you and your loved ones!!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found somewhere. Have fun organizing/arranging your new home.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...