Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project Life :: 2013 (Weeks 5 and 6)

I'm still up to date with this project - it's a miracle! It'll be interesting to see if I can stay up to date while my Mum is here (on one hand I will have a babysitter on-site! but on the other hand I'll probably want to be chatting and out doing things with Mum instead of sitting down to make my pages!)

Here's a look at Week 5 and 6...

Week 5 Left side featuring my Emma Makes Giveaway, submitting and winning a tender on a property and Mr Mischief getting his photo taken with a fire engine!

Week 5 Right side featuring an online job site I've been trying to find some extra work on, a night out farewelling someone at work that transferred to another location (the Who, What, Where, When and Why journalling card was great for this), and then some lovely scenic photos and lots of text about how the tender didn't work out and our disappointment about that :-( It was actually quite therapeutic to get it down on paper and I think will be good to look back on further on down the track (even if it's still a little raw still now)

Week 5 double spread

Week 6 featuring a visit from our friends (which cheered me up after house woes and getting sick), the paua shell decorations near Scorch-o-Rama at Scorching Bay, Mr Mischief enjoying Starbucks and a summary of what he's doing, saying and loving at 2 years and 6 months

I got brave for the Week 6 Right hand side and changed up my page protectors to Design D. Here we have a lovely photo I took of Mr Mischief, Rhett watching Eight Below (dog film!), the view from the kennels, the start of a crochet blanket, Mr Mischief riding a cool car at Westfield and a visit to the bakery amongst open home appointments!

Week 6 double spread

In January I also participated in the StickyGram photo-a-day challenge. I printed all the photos I took for the challenge as 2x2 (I fit 6 on each 6x4 print) and trimmed them down and added them to a coin protector page. The coin protector holds 40 coins so I filled it with my 31 photos and had some room leftover to explain what the photos were for!

This coin protector page will be slot into the last week of January when my album arrives (hopefully soon!)



You can see all of my Project Life pages here.



1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful project and in time you will be greatful that you captured these memories!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...