Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life :: 2013 (Weeks 3 and 4)

I'm keeping up with Project Life so far. (Even Week 5 is done but the photos I took are too blurry so I will blog those pages with the Week 6 ones once I get decent photos!

My Project Life system involves making a few notes as the week goes by about photos I want to use and what we got up to. Sometimes I write a few journalling cards as the week happens. Then on a Sunday night I copy all the photos from my phone to the laptop and load my photos for the week on my flashdrive. At this time I sit down and look at my pages and plan where everything will go. And usually complete the journalling cards too.
I usually print the photos on a Monday lunchtime then try and complete the pages that day or early in the week. This involves writing on the photos as it seems I can't have a photo with "white space" without writing all over it!

Here are my pages for Weeks 3 and 4...

Week 3 left hand side featuring a scrapbooking day, den building and my fitbit (review and more info to follow soon!). The flower sticker on the title card and the Oh how lovely sticker are both Amy Tangerine.

Week 3 right hand side featuring a (tired) family photo, a ride on the Thomas train at the mall, more train tracks, snoozing at open homes and a visit to Chocolate Fish.

Week 3 double spread

Week 4 left hand side featuring naps, blankets, cafe visits and I even grabbed a card from Gasworks where we had lunch on Wellington Anniversary and stapled it to a journalling card

Week 4 featuring a yummy blueberry & lemon loaf I made, the Hobbit plane we won from the Air NZ Fairy on Twitter, Mr Mischief playing football in a cape and some water play on a sunny Sunday afternoon

Week 4 double spread

To be honest the hardest thing about Project Life is photographing the pages to post here! I will keep trying different times of day and different locations until I can get decent shots.

You can see all my Project Life pages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...