Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapbooking: Document 2012: April

Here's a look at my April pages for my Document 2012 album. 
It's great to be a third of the way through this project. And if I can get my May pages done before the end of the month (I have the photos chosen and printed so there's a chance!) I'll be all up to date.

We were in the UK for two thirds of April so there's a fair bit of double-up between these pages and my UK holiday journal. That's okay though because they are 2 separate projects. 

The first pocket page highlights different days out we had on holiday... 

The main page is all about family time and all the family we caught up with while we were there. (Sorry for all the blanked out faces but this was quicker than asking for permission from everyone to show them here!)


Mr Mischief was 20 months in April so I picked a selection of my favourite photos and summarised what he was loving, doing and saying which I've been doing every month. This is a great way of recording what he's up to and easily done by keeping a "Note" file on my phone to type away in every week so I don't forget anything!


The final pocket page shows the rest of the UK trip, getting back to NZ, completing my holiday journal, my photo-a-day mosaics, and settling back into routine.


Another month done :-)
You can see all of my Document 2012 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and will always try to come and visit you if you have your own blog or reply when I can :-) Thankyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...